Jack came over after Mass and baseball to play on "Brighton's train jumpy."I love this about two and three year olds...Berklie thinks anything, and everything that is pink, is hers, and Brighton just thinks "EVERYTHING" is his!
Emerson even got in on the action, and let me tell you, she LOVED it!
...and she loves Jack even more! Sorry Sydney and Katie could not come to the party. Syd was sick, and Katie had a soccer game. But today is Katie's birthday! Happy Birthday, Katie!!
"I am jumping some for you Sydney, but let me tell you...it is not easy on the hair, or the nails!!"
Emerson even went down the BIG slide!!
...and was not "too" sure what to think once she was at the bottom! Watch out Stafford...you are about to crash!!
"Wait a minute...did my Mom just say it was time to go inside?! We are just starting to have a little fun!
"I said I was not done, and I am not ready for dinner!" She seriously threw a little "Emmie tantrum!"
But wait...those "fleurs" are "PITTIE!" She is a talker, sweet girl that she is!
I am all better now, Mommy! Ready to eat!!Maybe tomorrow we can KEEP ON JUMPING!!!!
Oh yeah, Daddy left "Brighton's train" here 1/2 of the day on Monday just for us! We were going to go to the aquarium, but decided against it because of the parade downtown. We all wanted to go to the parade , but Mommy said no...so we just settled for a little jumpin' in our jammies!!!
Oh yeah, Daddy left "Brighton's train" here 1/2 of the day on Monday just for us! We were going to go to the aquarium, but decided against it because of the parade downtown. We all wanted to go to the parade , but Mommy said no...so we just settled for a little jumpin' in our jammies!!!Slip sliding away...what a way to spend the day!

Super cool!!!

JUMP Stanton!!
Look at Stafford go!!
THE PARTY CONTINUES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment