Monday, January 5, 2009

The Gift That Keeps On Giving!




The trees are down, Santa has come and gone...Jesus' Birthday was such a grand celebration! OK, so I cannot help but feel sad, but at the same time we must rejoice. Another year of health, happiness, love, and memories.




We have had a joke around here since December 23rd...it goes something like this..."It is the gift that keeps on giving!" Wonder what I am talking about?! Poor little sweet pea, Emerson, had her first "real" sickness. She had the croup, a double ear infection, and an upper respiratory infection, and I PROMISE you, even after 5 kids, I would NEVER have known she was this sick!! She smiled her whole way through...Anyhow....this "gift" has gone through our entire family over the holidays...fever, sore throat, cough, upset stomach...just YUCK! We have had such a wonderful holiday anyway!! I am so sorry to my Mom and Dad that they, too, received the "gift."




We have had a lot of great family time this holiday season, and hope you have too, as I really think this is what Jesus wanted in honor of His Birthday! Just keep "giving" the whole year through!




On that note...sorry for the long post, but...




Grab a popcorn and a drink because this is a LONG one!! I am the Mom who is so sad when school starts back because I am not able to spend as much "fun" time with the kids I/We really miss Stanton and Stafford so much when they are not here...we love you guys so much!!


We decided to go to the Georgia Aquarium today because it is the last day of the break. We loved it so much we bought season passes, because it is the gift that keeps on giving!!!






"Come on Brighton, let's show them this great new "gift" we saw!


This was quite hilarious...Brighton saw this and declared "Look...that is one bad dude!"





Stafford was in a cave behind the glass...pretty cool!

Ready for 3D Depot!












Em didn't really care for the glasses...just wanted to eat them., so she saw the movie as the "real" deal!




Petting Stingrays and sharks??? I don't think so...thus I am the Photo girl! AWESOME!!!


If you have that "last minute" gift you still need to give...give them a season pass to the aquarium!! It will always be remembered as "the gift that keeps on giving!"

See you next time "wittle fishies!"




No comments: