Sorry, but I need to back track to December 17Th. I cannot believe I missed this, but I neglected to post this. Sometimes I get a "little" too busy...embarrassing!!
This is awesome...Bo came home from work, and I was playing with Emerson in our room while sitting by the fire after a nice warm bath. Not my bath,the kids, sounds like I actually got to relax in the tub. ha! Bo walks in the door of our room, and all of a sudden Emerson stands up says "DADDY" and walks to him!! I was speechless, and Bo thought I forgot to tell him something...that sweet pea was walking!! I swear it was amazing!! Not only was it amazing, it was my Mom's birthday, and Ooma's birthday the following day! I will never forget the day our sweet angel took her first steps! Happy Birthday, Mom and Ooma!!
So we all gathered in Stafford's room and watched, while Stanton video taped this grand event!! (Take note of her "hat." Emerson LOVES this Santa hat and tries to wear it every time she sees it! It is Berklie's doll hat...too funny!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment