Friday, December 12, 2008

These Shoes Were Not Made For Walkin'!

Emerson is trying really hard to walk, but really does not like shoes! Who wouldn't LOVE a pair of red, suede Pazitos?! She LOVES this Santa hat, which is really for one of Berklies' dolls...every time she sees it she says"hat, hat and tries to put it on her precious little head. I waited until after her Birthday party to take her to Dr, Papciak for her one year check up,and it was a good thing because she had a very rough round of shots. "Who needs shoes anyway?!"
"I think I am so funny when I take them off...it makes Mommy nuts!"



Poor Em! She had a fever of 103.6 after her shots. My theory about the flu shot...I have NEVER had one, and have not ever had the flu. So, why, do you ask, would I give it to my sweet, precious baby that has NEVER even been sick?! (Pretty amazing, huh?! Considering all she is exposed to with all of the kids coming and going around here)Because...this is what you do for your kids, so they don't get sick with the flu! Well...I can assure you, she will not be going back to Dr. P for her booster in 4 weeks! My poor, sweet little angel was so sad, and so, so sick!!! No more Flu shots here!

Anyway: Here are Emerson's 12 Month Stats:

Weight:18# 3/4 oz. (5%) well, so she might be taking after her Daddy...perfect!!

Height: 28 1/8" (10-25%) just a normal Quinnelly

She is a peanut, and is the "LOUDEST" baby you have ever heard! I suppose she has to be to hang around here!

Emerson says many words...Mama, Dada, "Bighton," Taffurd,Tanton,Berkee,Mom,Papa,pony,Doll-Doll,Bad Dog (this is my favorite!),Tanta (for Santa),Hi,bye-bye,nonononono,one,two,gracious(I love this!), If you ask her if she is one, she says "TWO"...hilarious! tank you!,shhhhh, she really is just trying to copy everything you say.

She will be walking here in the next week, or so, I think....

Have a wonderful weekend! It will be a busy one around here, for sure! Breakfast with Santa is tomorrow AM, then baseball, the barn, Stanton has a Birthday party to attend, a Nutcracker dance performance,Bo and I have a Christmas party to attend...yes, this leaves Stafford babysitting?! He will do a great job! Sunday we have Mass, another Birthday party, then more baseball, and homework. In between all of this, it is mine and Bo's 15 year Wedding Anniversary! I cannot believe it! Time flies while you are having fun!!!!

No comments: