Monday, December 1, 2008

Deck the Halls


We set out to find two perfect trees...
What about this one?Looks good!
Feels good!
Perhaps a little sticky!
Yep...tastes good too!

This is the one, Daddy!

After many long hours of decorating, just in time for Emerson's birthday party, we were done!
As Brighton says..."I lub this one!"
"I luvs it too!"
Em says she just "lubs" her new dolly that Sydney gave her, and her super cool new bow, and sippy cup too! Isn't she lookin' adorable in her new pink dress from Trippy, Mr. Joe, and Miss Tara too?!Hey, I think I like this tree better because it has pictures on it! Look Brighton!
Brighton really "lubs" this tree because it has all of his friends on it! He is hilarious...he is always asking "Where did the friends go?" This is one boy who loves people, and parties!!!

We can't wait to add your Christmas card to our picture tree...it really is so much fun, and by Christmas, it is covered in Christmas pictures of friends and family!
Deck those halls, and spread some Christmas joy!!!

No comments: