We asked Emerson what she wanted to do on her Birthday, and she said,"How about a carousel ride?"




"And then a trip to American Girl for my very own Doll-Doll!"



"How about a little cake, and ice cream?"
And then, "Maybe Ill rest for a couple of weeks so we can call in the Elves!"
"Because if we plan this thing just right,maybe....just maybe!?!?
"You might get a pony ride!"
"Miss Tara may even get a ride! Look at her go... goin' to see Big Papa, Tara?!"
"I'll get some presents!"
"...and some paper too!"
"We might even get to make reindeer ornaments!"
It is Sydney number one, and Sydney number two!

"Hey, Mr. Claus, is this thing real? Is it itchy? It kind of tickles!"



"I cannot believe I get another cake! I love this turning one thing!!"
" I am getting really good at eating cake too!"
"Bye bye Santa...we will see you again soon! Thanks for such a great party!"
"Remember us on Christmas eve...Doll-Doll and I will be waiting!"
"Happy Birthday to all...and to all a good night!""Thank you to all of our friends, and family for making my first birthday such a grand one!!! It was amazing!"
Love, Emerson Melodie
No comments:
Post a Comment