Hey, Em...who is your favorite big brother?! You see, today is a really special day! The cuter you are, the more treats you get...and I don't want you to choke on anything, so I'll just take your goods!
Happy first Halloween, sweet baby Emerson!!!
Really, Emmie, I'll just "carry" your goody bag...Brighton, Stanton and Stafford will "TAKE" it!!

NOT ME!!!
Happy first Halloween, sweet baby Emerson!!!
Really, Emmie, I'll just "carry" your goody bag...Brighton, Stanton and Stafford will "TAKE" it!!
NOT ME!!!

The boys are all here! We had a house FULL of our friends, Mom and Papa too, for Emerson's first big Halloween! We had Chad, Matthew, Anthony, and Sydney come for a big dinner, and spend the night. What a great time!!

Stanton and Sydney went out trick or treating before anyone else left the house. They were "also" the very first ones home! They were spooked by a, what was it?! A CAT?! Or, was it the Granger's house?!




It's just Mr. Stuart!
It's worth the goods, any time!! I think I like this trick or treating thing!!!

Stanton and Sydney went out trick or treating before anyone else left the house. They were "also" the very first ones home! They were spooked by a, what was it?! A CAT?! Or, was it the Granger's house?!



It's just Mr. Stuart!
It's worth the goods, any time!! I think I like this trick or treating thing!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Brighton, 

No comments:
Post a Comment