Thursday, November 6, 2008

The End of Summer 2008









I need to apologize for not posting lately! These are some more pictures from the beach at the end of the summer. Stanton and Stafford started school at Holy Redeemer the day after we got back in town. They are both in middle school now and are LOVING it!!! We are truly blessed to be a part of such an exceptional school! We have reunited with "old" Catholic friends and everyone is doing great! In the midst of all of the changes in school, our computer decided to "crash" with all of our pictures in it, thus the lack of posts. I'll back track for a minute...Stafford ran cross country for HR, and quickly found out that it was not "track," thus you had to run long distance. The first meet was quite interesting, but he ended up doing well as the season progressed. He is still playing travel baseball, and had assessments for Holy Redeemer baseball team yesterday. Stanton is still riding Chardonnay frequently, and had her last show of the season two weeks ago. She did well, and ended up the season as reserve champion for her novice division. Brighton and Berklie are officially "potty trained" and never cease to amaze me with their constant love of life! Emerson is just the sweetest baby, ever!!
I am going to try to make a few posts to update pictures because I have had so many friends asking "why I am not blogging weekly?" Sorry guys!!! I am so thrilled you actually look, and I promise, I will fill you in!


No comments: