We had a typical, busy, busy, crazy week last week...Tuesday at 3:30, baseball against Mount Pisgah...final score...Holy Redeemer 15, Mount Pisgah 0...I really felt sorry for the Pisgah boys!
Then off to International Night at School...What do you think about Stanton as a "French Maid?" (second on the left) Bo went to school, while the rest of us took Stafford to batting practice with his travel team. I was a bit stumped as to how we were going to be in so many places in a matter of 5 hours, but with a little "team" work, we pulled it off.
I like the Hula look on Stanton!
But the "Tango" must be my favorite...they look so pretty!
I am so sorry I missed your dancing, Stanton! You all did a great job!
On Wednesday, Holy Redeemer had another game at Mount Bethel...beautiful school, I just didn't think we would EVER get there! It was extra stressful because I got lost three times with Map Quest and I am the team Mom and sent directions to everyone!
This was Emerson's favorite place we had been, yet...there was a school duck, named Elvis. Boy did he love popcorn!
Elvis also liked Em's dress...maybe he thought she was a giant skittle because he kept biting her dress. Good thing it was Emerson, because she just growled back at him!
See where Berklie stands...as far away from Elvis as possible. She was not too sure of this guy!
Another great game! Final score...HR 18, Mount Bethel 3. Way to go boys!!!
The Rangers, Stafford's travel team, had a weekend tournament in Monroe.
Play-Dough with Sydney...always makes baseball more fun!
Katie had Emmie duty....thanks Katie!
The boys played two games on Saturday evening, won one, lost one. I took the little ones home while Bo, Stanton and Stafford stayed in Covington at Mimi and Papa Drewry's house.
Stanton and Mimi just "horsed around" all day Sunday.
Thanks, Mimi and Papa for the hospitality and the great time!!
We drove back to Monroe on Sunday and low and behold...there was a super slide at the baseball tournament!!
Berklie was fearless!!
And Brighton was "eleven" that day!! If you ask him how old he is, he will say, I am a big boy, I play soccer(pretty soon),I go to pre-school (next year), I am eleven!
The fun had to end...we had to hurry home so we would not miss Garrett's birthday party. I left the camera with Bo in case the team made it to the championship game. Happy Birthday Garrett!! Your party was so much fun, thanks for having us!
No such luck, they won two, lost two, and it was over...good thing because the last game would have started at 7:00 Sunday night, plus 1 hour, 15 minutes home...way too late for a Sunday night! Great job, Rangers!!
Elvis also liked Em's dress...maybe he thought she was a giant skittle because he kept biting her dress. Good thing it was Emerson, because she just growled back at him!
See where Berklie stands...as far away from Elvis as possible. She was not too sure of this guy!
Another great game! Final score...HR 18, Mount Bethel 3. Way to go boys!!!
The Rangers, Stafford's travel team, had a weekend tournament in Monroe.
Play-Dough with Sydney...always makes baseball more fun!
Katie had Emmie duty....thanks Katie!
The boys played two games on Saturday evening, won one, lost one. I took the little ones home while Bo, Stanton and Stafford stayed in Covington at Mimi and Papa Drewry's house.
Stanton and Mimi just "horsed around" all day Sunday.
Thanks, Mimi and Papa for the hospitality and the great time!!
We drove back to Monroe on Sunday and low and behold...there was a super slide at the baseball tournament!!
Berklie was fearless!!
And Brighton was "eleven" that day!! If you ask him how old he is, he will say, I am a big boy, I play soccer(pretty soon),I go to pre-school (next year), I am eleven!
The fun had to end...we had to hurry home so we would not miss Garrett's birthday party. I left the camera with Bo in case the team made it to the championship game. Happy Birthday Garrett!! Your party was so much fun, thanks for having us!
No such luck, they won two, lost two, and it was over...good thing because the last game would have started at 7:00 Sunday night, plus 1 hour, 15 minutes home...way too late for a Sunday night! Great job, Rangers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment