Girls rule...boys drool! Not on this soccer team! I am the "only" girl, so I guess that just makes me a REAL princess!
Coach Tori, I have grass in my shirt!
Why am I the only one with a pink ball? There is grass on my shoes!
Brighton doesn't drool, or dribble...he runs as fast as he can and kicks! Wait, our team is the other way, little buddy!! I am getting grass on my new pink socks!
This team came with its very own cheerleader!
Playing soccer is really tough work...time for a little refreshment! There is even grass on my water bottle!
Not too sure about the object of this game, but I know I love my new shoes, pink socks, and shorts. I just wish this grass would stay off of me!
Going in for the goal...she shoots!
She scores because she ends up at the barn!
I think I would rather just go back to the soccer field and my new friends!
Come down here,Kitty...I want to show you my new outfit! Thank goodness it is hay that is on me now...finally got rid of that grass!
The boys would rather just climb on hay bails!
What do you think, Kitty? Do you like my new look?
Yeah...I like that look better too. But every now and then it is good to branch out and try something new, ya know?!
Brighton just wants to ride to irritate me and take my turn away...he has no interest other than the fact that Stafford tells him that horses are "chick magnets!" Whatever that means...
Now we're talking! Trot faster Chardonnay!!
Lets just go ahead and call it a day. Stafford has to go back to baseball anyway.
Not without Em catching a ride first on her "dog-dog?!" No Em, that is a "neigh-neigh!"
Gotta keep your nails pretty Chardonnay! I know, that grass is all over you too! Just be thankful it is not that same grass that was at that soccer field...it sticks everywhere...YUCK!
Real soccer dudes let their boxers hang out, Brighton. Yes, maybe you will take after Daddy and be a really great soccer player!
I think I would rather just go back to the soccer field and my new friends!
Come down here,Kitty...I want to show you my new outfit! Thank goodness it is hay that is on me now...finally got rid of that grass!
The boys would rather just climb on hay bails!
What do you think, Kitty? Do you like my new look?
Yeah...I like that look better too. But every now and then it is good to branch out and try something new, ya know?!
Brighton just wants to ride to irritate me and take my turn away...he has no interest other than the fact that Stafford tells him that horses are "chick magnets!" Whatever that means...
Now we're talking! Trot faster Chardonnay!!
Lets just go ahead and call it a day. Stafford has to go back to baseball anyway.
Not without Em catching a ride first on her "dog-dog?!" No Em, that is a "neigh-neigh!"
Gotta keep your nails pretty Chardonnay! I know, that grass is all over you too! Just be thankful it is not that same grass that was at that soccer field...it sticks everywhere...YUCK!
Real soccer dudes let their boxers hang out, Brighton. Yes, maybe you will take after Daddy and be a really great soccer player!As for me, I'll play soccer, but my heart is where the horsey is!
Love, Berklie
No comments:
Post a Comment