Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar?

EMERSON stole the cookies from the cookie jar...Who...me?! Couldn't Be! BERKLIE stole the cookies from the cookie jar!

Who ME?! Couldn't be! BRIGHTON stole the cookies from the cookie jar!
Who, ME?!
You caught me Oreo handed!!
This is a classic, must be because Brighton didn't get Oreos when he was 5 months old, right Ooma?! Old joke...We were all four upstairs when Brighton disappeared. We were going down for breakfast, and Brighton just went ahead as I changed Em's diaper. I came downstairs and couldn't find Brighton anywhere, and worried he opened the door and went outside...all doors were still locked. Berklie and I called and called for him to no avail. Savannah was standing at the pantry door huffing and puffing, and I hear hehehe!! I open the door and there is Brighton sitting on the floor, in the dark, eating a pack of Oreos...chocolate dripping everywhere, a MESS! He then, so wisely declares..."I didn't do it, and blamed it on everyone else, including poor innocent Emerson!" I was speechless, and just started cracking up, but then was a bit concerned because Brighton and Berklie, poor things, are allergic to chocolate...nothing major, just makes their stomachs VERY upset. I wasn't quick enough with the camera, as we all know I really don't like messes, especially on adorable little faces! Great memory, though!!

No comments: