We Headed on over to the Kennedys for a good old Fashioned Mardi Gras Celebration!
Who would be crowned King and Queen of the party?!
Would Stanton be the lucky one?!
Brighton wanted no part of the beads and beautiful attire Aunt Janet so graciously provided for all of the guests...just wanted to ride his "big wheels!"
Emerson found Aunt Janet's party stash and thought...maybe I could be crowned "Queen" of the party!
If I could just get all of these around my neck....
I wonder which one tastes the best?!
Oh...look what they have here...a tattoo parlor. Pretty awesome!
Oh...I think they are about to pick the King and Queen! Who could it be?!
It's ME, EMERSON!!!!
And Stafford was picked as the King! Brighton wasn't up to dressing as a King, so Stafford showed him how it was done!
Happy Fat Tuesday!! Thanks for a grand party!Have a Blessed Lenten Season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment