

It is a daily occurrence here..."we go VVVRROOMMM!!" This means it is time for a ride in the hood on the golf cart...Brighton and Berklie's favorite family activity! The problem is this...we need a BIGGER cart! We pack the whole family, plus a 100 pound Newfoundland on there, the tires go flat, and the engine starts smokin'! Anyone in the golf cart business?
We have our very own "racetrack" around the house and we drive like maniacs...well, as fast as old red can take us,which to the twins and Emerson is VERY fast...Stanton and Stafford can beat us any old time!
Brighton spotted a BALL and we had to stop everything!! He was so happy, he decided to give Berklie a kiss!! I tell you, God should give everyone twins!!! They are AMAZING!!
I had to add this picture because not only does it show the true LOVE Brighton has for his ball, but...those Means genes sure are strong, and I think he has a triplet in his cousin Andy! I have to say, they are both so handsome!! Missy, what do you think?!
Emerson was smart, and sat back on the porch and watched all of this madness!!
This was also so funny!! The Canadian geese fly over our house each night around 7:00. The twins actually have started looking for them, which I think is so beautiful! Well...Brighton screeches.."Berkes here de come!!! Our burdss...they come! Hellooo burdeezzz"

There they are!!

Brighton runs as fast as he can after them yelling"where are yuz coming? Come BACK!!! Mommy get dem!!!!"


Brighton runs as fast as he can after them yelling"where are yuz coming? Come BACK!!! Mommy get dem!!!!"

They are gone, but I still have my ball! Maybe they will say longer tomorrow!
***Some of you might wonder where Stanton was in these pictures. She was playing with Aunt Laurel (plus baby in belly...yeah-you know how I love a baby!!), Uncle Robert, and Mason for a little bit of Spring break, horsey fun!! Thanks Aunt Lala for having her...she was EXHAUSTED (mean and crabby), I sent her to bed at 8:30... which means she had so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment