Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Biggest One, Yet!


We went for our 5 month check up, should have been 4, but we had the flu going around here after we got home from skiing, so we were a little behind. Emerson is the only baby we have EVER had that is in her 40-50th percentile! She weighs in at a whopping 14 lbs. 2 oz. Liam Sweeney, I finally made you a wife! I know you were this big when you were a month old, and I have always envied your Mom! She is even is in her 40th % in height! Boy, am I proud! Old MacDonald had a farm, and yes...it's a good old fashioned dairy farm, and Mommy is the head cow...milk cow that is!

This is Berklie at 4 months old. She definitely takes after her Daddy! I won't be sharing any bikini pictures to prove it!
Brighton at 4 months. He has always been around 1-2 pounds bigger than Berklie.

I had to order bigger bloomers for her chunky thighs...poor girl, they are just so delicious though!!
This was quite cute...every morning we have snuggle time. Brighton LOVES to "hold baby" and Berklie just wants him to "put Mommy's baby DOWN!" A rare moment when Berklie actually let Emerson sit in between she and Brighton. Look at her smile..I am not sure if she was actually genuine in her happiness.

Brighton and "BAYYYBEEE." I absolutely adore the way he always worries about her,and wants her with him.

No comments: