This is Andy Madden. Bo's cousin, Missy and Patrick's little boy. Do you think he resembles Brighton?! This was Andy's first day of school back in August. AND....
This is Brighton's first day of school back in August. Brighton's hair is shorter, but honestly!? I promise Missy and I didn't plan their outfits, or their backpacks..LOOK at this! Those Mean's genes are so strong! Now Look at this...
This is Bo's cousin Maria. She is getting married in Italy this summer to a wonderful man named Chris. When Stanton was a baby, everyone said she looked just like Maria. Now they are both getting older...what do you think?!We are so thrilled for you Chris and Maria! Many blessings and best wishes on your new beginning!
Our camera is broken right now, so sorry for the lack of posts. I need a day when I can drive to Peachtree Cameras in Kennesaw to drop it off for repair. Hopefully some day soon! Basketball is over today...then baseball and show Stanton's show season begin. Busy and fun!! The way I like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment