Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look What the Easter Bunny Brought!

This is the best...we are sitting by the fire, at 9:30 at night, listening to Christmas music while Stanton and her friend are painting Christmas ornaments. We hear a tap...tap...tap at the front door. We go to the door and look what the Easter bunny brought! A pink Santa flamingo, and Easter eggs filled with goodies all over our front yard! Mind you, it was the week before Thanksgiving. I should have taken pictures Friday night, but our friends who so kindly "decorated" our yard ended up coming in for some Thanksgiving festivities!
Brighton, Berklie, and Emerson woke up and looked out the window and yelled..."Mommy, LOOK the Easter bunny was here!!!" Yes and a random car seat was tossed in the front yard!
Oh, and the cast on Berklie's arm...let me explain. I have been a bit behind on posting because I have been a little more busy than usual. Berklie fell of Chardonnay, well slipped off Chardonnay, on November 14Th. She broke her arm in two places and dislocated her elbow. She had to take an ambulance from Emory at Johns Creek to Scottish Rite. We spent Saturday night at the hospital, and Sunday Am Dr. Busch "screwed" her arm back together. She was so very brave!! I took pictures of her on my phone, and cannot get them in the correct format to put on the Blog...If I can ever figure it out, I'll show you pictures later. Berklie really was a hero, and really does need to marry some sort of Doctor when she gets older! She is the only child, out of five, who has had two sets of stitches and a broken arm!
Yes, Savannah, those are Easter eggs filled with Christmas candy!!
Wow, Em...I think you got a good one!
Hey, Mom....this one is empty!
Thanks Miss Amy, Miss Leslie, Miss Carleen, and Mr. David for the super fun trick you played on us...and you thought we would be mad! The best was watching people walk their dogs Saturday AM...they determined that yes, indeed, those Quinnellys really ARE nuts!! We all loved it!!
Thank you for helping with the kids when we were at the hospital too...you are the best!

No comments: