Monday, May 4, 2009

When I Grow Up...

Just recently, I was taking a walk...thinking about what I want to be when I grow up!
Maybe I'll be a "player, or a coach!"
...or maybe I'll be a pony!
"MAYBE" I'll get an umbrella, because it might not be too much fun to "BE" one! Boy...do I want one of those!!!
Maybe I'll be a rose...they sure do smell pretty!
Maybe I'll be a box of wipes, or a sink to wash my hands in when they get dirty...I REALLY don't like sticky hands!!
Maybe I'll be a container of strawberry bubbles...that way I can open my container all by myself, whenever and wherever I want!!
For now, I guess I am just the baby and I get to "watch" what everyone gets to do...I am getting there though...I get to do more and more every day! Mommy says I am growing up right before her very eyes! It makes her really sad, but secretly it makes me really glad!! For now, I am still the baby!

No comments: