We had a very busy Easter...too busy to post! We decorated cupcakes with lots of friends...Hey, can you guys pass me some of that purple frosting?!
I said "PLEASE!" I don't want a PLAIN white cupcake with gummy bunnies on it!!
Sorry, Em...maybe next year!
I said "PLEASE!" I don't want a PLAIN white cupcake with gummy bunnies on it!!
Sorry, Em...maybe next year! 
Hey Berklie, if we plan this thing just right, maybe we can get ALL of those eggs in our Easter baskets!



Or maybe not...Brighton got one egg!
...and Berklie got NONE! She just stood there and watched in awe! Then realized this great event in which we had been planning for and were soooooo excited about was over and NO EGGS?! This is what Berklie thought of that egg hunt!

So we just packed up our car and headed to Aunt Janet's house...she called to say the bunny left the kiddos some treasures in her yard!
and in her house...Brighton, that is not YOURS, big guy!
Stanton and Katy enjoyed their time together, and just caught up on old times...I remember when you two were little and hunting eggs as if it were yesterday!
If I could just take off this tie...
...and Berklie got NONE! She just stood there and watched in awe! Then realized this great event in which we had been planning for and were soooooo excited about was over and NO EGGS?! This is what Berklie thought of that egg hunt!
So we just packed up our car and headed to Aunt Janet's house...she called to say the bunny left the kiddos some treasures in her yard!
and in her house...Brighton, that is not YOURS, big guy!
Stanton and Katy enjoyed their time together, and just caught up on old times...I remember when you two were little and hunting eggs as if it were yesterday!
If I could just take off this tie...





No comments:
Post a Comment