Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The beginning of summer fun!


Stanton and Stafford on Friday, May 30th...their last day at Notre Dame Academy!!


Berklie and her "gasses!" Must not go anywhere without the bow!! We have a future swimmer on our hands! She LOVES the water...jumps in and goes under!! I'll try to get some pictures of it today.


Emerson is all set for the pool!



Brighton and Berklie give "Mommy's baby" some nice, cool, water...refreshing after a day at the pool!


These goggles are Berklie's new fave...she sleeps with them on her rocking chair in their room in hopes of going back to the pool as soon as she wakes up! She is all done swimming and very disappointed to have to go home!


Stafford and Brighton are looking for tennis balls because the courts are right above the pool...a favorite past time of boys!!


Brighton has the ball and is ready to go home now...have I mentioned that I think he is a "klepto?"



No comments: